Sunday, July 4, 2010

Cricut Create A Critter Cartridge


Hello paper lovers! I hope you are having a Happy 4th of July! I just wanted to get a quick post in before I go to bed. I know this isn't a 4th of July card but it turned out so cute that my 4th of July card got held till tomorrow :). I got my new My Pink Stamper stamps in the mail this week so I thought I would break these babies it and oh have I ever! This stamp set is called
Punny-lious, she also just released 4 more new stamps sets and I can't wait to order them. To check out My Pink Stamper and her awesome website click HERE! I hope yall have a wonderful night and a Happy 4th!

For those who can't read what the stamp says it says "Udderly Amazing." So cute!


Recipe:
All Paper Stuidos Paper
Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge
My Pink Stamper Punny-lious Stamps
Stazon Jet Black Ink Pad
Stickles
White Celebrate It! Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment