Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Wednesday to everyone! How has your day been so far?! I hope you have had a wonderful one! Sorry I didn't post yesterday I was so busy working on this little number here. Last night we had a dinner for the YCL's (Youth Camp Leaders) for girls camp last night. I just love girls camp I wish I could have went last night but I'm to old. :( Maybe I will be a leader one day. But for now I can just do the handouts. Last night there was a fireside for the YCL's and the theme was "weddings" so I thought it would be a cute idea if they got wedding favors as there handout. Well this is what I came up with. You can't really tell because I took a horrible picture but the monogram is attached to a little sack of hugs and kisses chocolates. I hope you enjoy!

Recipe for monogrammed circle:
Paper is from Paper Studio
Charmed circle is from Basic George and Shapes Cricut Cartridge
Letters are from Jasmine Cricut Cartridge
Ribbon is from Hobby Lobby

No comments:

Post a Comment